+ Think Global || Live Local +
Unpacking the Relationship between Home
(for me, Northern New Mexico) and the Rest of the Vivid World.
A Study Of Where We’re From And Where We’re Going.
- La Flaneur: Not All Who Wander Are LostReading Time: 6 minutes Springtime in Paris: La flaneur A single French word sums up my travel ambitions: flaneur. It means someone who wanders
- The Most Beautiful Place in the WorldReading Time: 3 minutes We’re at nearly 12,500 feet, the most beautiful place in the world. At least today. I’m taking my Women’s Week
- Grit, Grace, and Love LettersReading Time: 4 minutes Human relationships are much larger than biology… … Read story…Grit, Grace, and Love Letters
- Ukraine: What Would Eleanor Do?Reading Time: 5 minutes She’ll know what to do. About life, about death. About suffering and happiness. Eleanor will know what to do about Ukraine … Read story…Ukraine: What Would Eleanor Do?
- The Baltics: A Study of Light & ColorReading Time: < 1 minutes